13 January 2022
Hamburg, Germany / Wroclaw, Poland (January 13, 2022) – Collins Aerospace in Wroclaw, Poland has been awarded a first-time support agreement for evacuation slides by Spairliners, an independent component aftermarket service provider specialized in the support of the E-Jet aircraft family. Under the agreement, Collins will provide full test and inspection of evacuation systems, as well as repair, modification and replacement services. The operational and technical engineering support from the Collins Wroclaw facility offers efficient, fast and reliable services for all qualifying component and repair work, including access to loan and exchange units.
“This agreement ensures that the fleet of more than 200 E-Jets supported by Spairliners are maintained with the quality and consistency in evacuation slide service that Collins can provide,” said Sean Lyons, Vice President of business development for Collins Aerospace. “With spare parts available and dedicated teams specializing in Collins’ evacuation systems, our MRO network can quickly and efficiently finalize repairs, returning aircraft to service in a timely manner.”
“We are looking forward to enhancing our network of partners and providers through this new partnership with Collins. This is part of our permanent search, within the MRO system, for the best solutions for our customers. Spairliners’ agreement with Collins will ensure the timely supply of such critical parts as evacuation slides. Combined with our unique expertise in supply chain, engineering and smart inventory management, Collins’ agility and experience will result in higher availability, faster turnaround times and thus better service for our customers,” said Benoît Rollier, Spairliners’ Managing Director and CFO.
The agreement was originally signed during the MRO Europe in Amsterdam and the 50th repair together was now celebrated during a site visit at the Collins Aerospace facility in Wroclaw, Poland.
Spairliners visiting the shop of Collins Aerospace in Wroclaw, Poland to celebrate their 50th repair together.
From left to right:
- Arash Edris Zadeh | Sr. Manager, Business Development | Interiors Service & Support | Collins Aerospace
- Krzysztof Mazur | Specialist, Customer Service | Wroclaw MRO | Interiors Service & Support | Collins Aerospace
- Benjamin Gabrielle | Head of Procurement & Supply Chain Solutions | Spairliners
- Danuta Lipinska | Supply Chain Expert & Demand Planner | Spairliners
- Paweł Gontkiewicz | Operations Associate Director | Wroclaw MRO | Interiors Service & Support | Collins Aerospace
- Wojciech Kozar | Senior Manager, Customer Service | Wroclaw MRO | Interiors Service & Support | Collins Aerospace
- Małgorzata (Gosia) Ląg | General Manager | Wroclaw MRO | Interiors Service & Support | Collins Aerospace