Spairliners was founded as a joint venture by two world-leading organisations – Air France Industries and Lufthansa Technik. Ever since our establishment in 2005, we have focussed on developing comprehensive component support for the Airbus A380 and the Embraer E-Jet family based on our global service capabilities and our shareholders’ experience. As a leading supply specialist, Spairliners provides aircraft component care to the aviation industry worldwide and enables airlines to have smooth flight operations every day. We also provide an experienced team that is committed to finding solutions tailored to our customers’ individual needs.
Do you want to make our customers happy by providing excellent AOG service?
In following our processes, you will learn to quickly make the right decisions under high pressure, while consistently providing our customers with excellent service. You are dealing with the entire request process – from taking customer requests to delivering the component shipment.
Your main tasks:
- Quickly responding to the AOG (Aircraft on Ground) requests in the most effective way
- Serving customer requests in line with contractual parameters to ensure smooth operations of our customers
- Handling ad-hoc loan & exchange requests from airlines all around the globe
- Documenting actions taken in the ERP system, ensuring accuracy and paying attention to detail
- Sourcing units worldwide when required including logistics solutions
- Track and trace units until they reach their final destination at our customers
- Developing supplier relations to extend our worldwide AOG network
- Supporting KPI generation to monitor and improve our performance
- Monitoring and control critical components ensuring smooth flight operations
We are looking for you if you:
- Are committed to providing excellent service and are passionate about aviation with work experience preferably in a high-pressure environment
- Have an apprenticeship experience or other education in logistics, customer service or similar
- Have English business level skills; French or German language skills are beneficial
- Are good at analyzing technical documents and are even better at communicating whilst multi-tasking
- Are happy to work on a rotational 24/7 shift plan incl. on-call duty
- On the job training programme and continued professional development incl. internal and external training
- High flexibility as well as strong empowerment of the employees with a flat hierarchy
- Great international environment and cooperative working style with English as company language
- Regular fun team and company events and colleague nights out
- Other benefits like reduced rates at various gyms in Hamburg, public transport (HVV Proficard), etc.
- Shift Plan well in advance and casual dress code
Starting date: September 2019
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Contact: email@example.com, we will only consider complete applications with indication of your salary expectations in English as PDF file
Application documents required in one PDF document: CV, cover letter, and work permit (if applicable)
This position is subject to a two-phase selection process consisting of telephone and on-site interviews.
You start on a two-year fixed-term contract with the opportunity of permanent employment.
Spairliners is committed to diversity in its workforce. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.